Dear valued customer,
Here at Byers Heating and Air, we are committed to the safety of both your family and our technicians. Our team has completed thorough training and is prepped and ready to ensure that your heating and air conditioning needs are taken care of.
Here are some of the things you can expect from our technicians when they show up at your home.
- Upon arriving, we will greet you any way you choose – foot bump, elbow bump, wave, wink, courtesy, salute, etc. 🙂
- Plastic gloves will be worn throughout our visit upon request
- Carry hand sanitizer on their person
- Wearing booties on their shoes upon request
- Wipe down all areas we contact with the disinfectant upon request
- Limit exposure to 6 – 8 feet upon request
- Our team is working on securing masks, just let us know if you want us to wear one
- Our team takes and records their temperature at the start of every workday
- And of course, we will provide excellent indoor air quality, heating, and air conditioning solutions
Please ask our technicians about our Indoor Air Quality packages, special promotions, and no interest no payment financing options. As we are an HVAC company, we know there are many benefits to upgrading your air conditioning and heating equipment. Not only can replacing an aging heating and cooling system (including furnaces, air conditioners, and ductless splits) help you save money each month, but it can also help your mental health and well-being. Older units tend to not reach and hold the desired temperature. Not only can this negatively add to existing health problems (stiff joints, allergies, colds, flu), but it can also make you cold and miserable or hot and grumpy. Plus, you may end up paying for multiple repairs when you could replace your equipment, upgrade your air and reap the benefits of a brand-new system.
Let’s make your home the perfect place for your “staycation”. Live, laugh and be comfortable! Give us a call today to discuss how we can make your and your family’s life better.
Byers Heating and Air